torsdag 15 april 2010

“Punch it out”

I made a card for my very first challange: Punch it out.


I used a Tilda-stamp from Magnolia in a scalloped frame with Pearlmaker drops around it.




I coloured Tilda with watercolour and Promarker. Added Star Dust Stickles at her tiara and at the ribbons but unfortunately it's not visible at the picture. The colour is not realistic either.



The flowers are punched out from white paper, coloured with Distress Ink and folded almost like the description in Magnolia Ink.



Inside it's written Congratulations in Swedish.



Flowerstamp coloured with watercolour.




On the top and the bottom I used Matha Steward's scalloped lace edgepunch.

Take care!



3 kommentarer:

Stefan sa...

WOW!!! Snyggt!

Anna A sa...

Jätte fint.
Blommorna blev hel läckra.

Jamie Lane Designs sa...

This is beautiful!